Thank You

  • Heather Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2010

      Projects Committee would like to Thank all of you who took the time to respond to our queries.  Your replies were helpful and informative.

      We have another question - did any of you use the various genealogy societies or branches that had databases available for a fee?  and if so - was that pay for service similar to those like Scotlands People, ancestry etc.?

      Thank you again

      projects@...