A conference for all the Techie Genealogists

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13 10:40 PM
      Hi all,
      Here is a conference of interest to us techie genealogists.  I think I'm going to go.

      This group may have the answers to Heather William's questions about how best to provide transcribed records and photos for pay for view.

      http://rootstech.familysearch.org/

      Roots Tech
      horizontal rule
      A NEW GENEALOGY & TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE
      To define the future of genealogy
      horizontal rule
      February 10-12, 2011 horizontal rule Salt Lake City, Utah

      --
      Joan Miller
      PR Committee Alberta Family Histories Society