Re: FAMILYROOTS - New Horizons in Genealogy

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2010
      Hi all
      I echo Bill's comment, please get your tickets today before they sell out.  We have an extensive advertising campaign that covers nearby provinces and states so these tickets will go quickly.

      To learn more about the speakers, check out my latest blog post on the AFHS blog:

      http://afhs.ab.ca/blog/news/coming-to-calgary-dick-eastman-thomas-macentee-and-lyn-meehan-october-16/

      Cheers,
      Joan Miller
      AFHS PR Committee

      On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 6:44 PM, william campbell <wacampbell@...> wrote:
      Hi Folks;

      We are pleased to report that we are now getting worldwide recognition for our upcoming FamilyRoots Seminar on October 16.

      You may wish to visit Dick Eastman's Newsletter today at
      http://www.trumba.com/calendars/eogns_calendar#/?i=5

      If you haven't egistered yetI urge you to do so. Space is filling up.

      Cheers

      BILL

      --
      "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors."   - Edmund Burke

      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA