Re: FAMILYROOTS - New Horizons in Genealogy

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2010
      Hi all:

      Your PSA reads well, Bill.

      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      Email: Gordon@...
      Home: (403) 240-4636
      Cell:    (403) 669-8384

      On 8/12/2010 6:44 PM, william campbell wrote:
      Hi Folks;

      We are pleased to report that we are now getting worldwide recognition for our upcoming FamilyRoots Seminar on October 16.

      You may wish to visit Dick Eastman's Newsletter today at
      http://www.trumba.com/calendars/eogns_calendar#/?i=5

      If you haven't egistered yetI urge you to do so. Space is filling up.

      Cheers

      BILL

    • Joan Miller
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2010
        Hi all
        I echo Bill's comment, please get your tickets today before they sell out.  We have an extensive advertising campaign that covers nearby provinces and states so these tickets will go quickly.

        To learn more about the speakers, check out my latest blog post on the AFHS blog:

        http://afhs.ab.ca/blog/news/coming-to-calgary-dick-eastman-thomas-macentee-and-lyn-meehan-october-16/

        Cheers,
        Joan Miller
        AFHS PR Committee

        --
        "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors."   - Edmund Burke

        WILLIAM CAMPBELL
        CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA