FAMILYROOTS - New Horizons in Genealogy

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12 5:44 PM
      Hi Folks;

      We are pleased to report that we are now getting worldwide recognition
      for our upcoming FamilyRoots Seminar on October 16.

      You may wish to visit Dick Eastman's Newsletter today at
      http://www.trumba.com/calendars/eogns_calendar#/?i=5

      If you haven't egistered yetI urge you to do so. Space is filling up.

      Cheers

      BILL

      --
      "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors." - Edmund Burke

      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA
    • Gord Hulbert
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12 6:19 PM
        Hi all:

        Your PSA reads well, Bill.

        Regards,

        Gord Hulbert
        Email: Gordon@...
        Home: (403) 240-4636
        Cell:    (403) 669-8384

        On 8/12/2010 6:44 PM, william campbell wrote:
        Hi Folks;

        We are pleased to report that we are now getting worldwide recognition for our upcoming FamilyRoots Seminar on October 16.

        You may wish to visit Dick Eastman's Newsletter today at
        http://www.trumba.com/calendars/eogns_calendar#/?i=5

        If you haven't egistered yetI urge you to do so. Space is filling up.

        Cheers

        BILL

      • Joan Miller
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12 6:59 PM
          Hi all
          I echo Bill's comment, please get your tickets today before they sell out.  We have an extensive advertising campaign that covers nearby provinces and states so these tickets will go quickly.

          To learn more about the speakers, check out my latest blog post on the AFHS blog:

          http://afhs.ab.ca/blog/news/coming-to-calgary-dick-eastman-thomas-macentee-and-lyn-meehan-october-16/

          Cheers,
          Joan Miller
          AFHS PR Committee