Re: Cemetery records for Durham, Ontario

  • OJ Zawalsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12 12:19 PM
      Just a note.  The requested Durham County(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regional_Municipality_of_Durham), east of Toronto, is not Durham, Ontario, which is NW of Toronto.  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durham,_Ontario). I hope Durham, Ontario, with much history, has their cemetery records digitalized.
      O. J. Zawalsky