Cemetery records for Durham, Ontario

  • Dawn-Ann Kirkpatrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11 7:54 PM
      Hi all,

      I received this email from a visitor to the AFHS site. Thought I'd pass it along.

      Dawn-Ann Kirkpatrick, Webmaster
      Alberta Family Histories Society

      ------------------------------
      -----------------------------------

      On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 5:54 PM, Todd Shrigley <tashrigley@...> wrote:

      Hi:

      Could you please help to spread the word about my site.

      I am in the process of digitizing the cemeteries in the durham region which is located east of Toronto

      A DVD is available for sale of the cemeteries I have completed so far.

      Thanks in advance

      Todd Shrigley

      Durham Genealogical Resources

      http://www.durhamgen.com

    • OJ Zawalsky
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12 12:19 PM
        Just a note.  The requested Durham County(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regional_Municipality_of_Durham), east of Toronto, is not Durham, Ontario, which is NW of Toronto.  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durham,_Ontario). I hope Durham, Ontario, with much history, has their cemetery records digitalized.
        O. J. Zawalsky