Ontario SIG

  • Marion Peterson
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 8, 2010
      Hello everyone,

      I've volunteered to co-ordinate the Ontario Special Interest Group (SIG) for the coming year.

      I'm starting to do some planning and brainstorming, so if you have any ideas for meeting topics or questions you would like answered, please send them to me. I'm hoping to delegate, so I'm looking for volunteers and/or suggestions of possible speakers.

      If you find any great websites, books or other resources about Ontario to recommend to others, please let me know.

      Lorna Laughton has forwarded the files and binders to me, but one thing we haven't figured out how to easily transfer is the Ontario SIG email distribution list. If you would like to be included for email messages about the Ontario SIG, please reply. This will help me compile the distribution list. I'm hoping to avoid having to type all of the email addresses!

      I've tentatively chosen the third Tuesday of the month for meetings.

      Marion Peterson