LAST CALL - AFHS - at Fort Calgary - Monday Aug 2

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2010
      Hi Folks:

      We are in urgent need of a couple of AFHS members to volunteer as part
      of our team at Fort Calgary on Monday Aug 2.
      You would enjoy helping kids who are visiting on Heritage Day complete a
      colorful Family Tree.
      It would involve only a couple of hours between 10:30 am and 4 pm.

      Please call me on Thursday and let me know if you can be available.

      Cheers

      BILL CAMPBELL
      403-254-2293

      --
      "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors." - Edmund Burke

      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA