QUEBEC SIG

  • Donna Kirkwood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2010
      Good Morning,

      I hope you are having a great summer.

      Anyone interested in researching ancestors in Quebec (Provence) please know that I  will be in the process of arranging meetings starting in the Fall.... if there is enough interest.

      The Quebec Sig is a 'self-help' group of researchers eager to help each other find those elusive ancestors in Quebec.

      Regards
      Donna Kirkwood
      Facilitator Quebec Sig