RE: RE: Irish researcher

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24 9:38 PM

      Hi Bill,

      I found parish records in the county archives. The families I am researching all came to Canada in or before 1847, so the baptism and marriages for 1797-1837 that  I found were in the county archives. Sometimes the archbishop‘s county ended up in the archives. I have no idea what happened to the parish copy. Where do you suggest looking for those because I don’t think the parish church keeps records that far back, but I have no idea where any copies are besides in the county archives.

      Xenia

      From: Xenia Stanford <president@...>
      Date: Saturday, July 24, 2010 3:00 pm
      Subject: RE: Irish researcher