Re: hello

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 24, 2010
      Thanks Heather!

      Also of interest to folks might be Randy's blog post on how he searched the England Jurisdiction website. He has some great screen captures of how he searched and what he found.

      http://www.geneamusings.com/2010/07/familysearchs-england-jurisdictions.html

      Randy Seaver's Geneamusings blog is one of the better one's out there for educating people about genealogy and finding good links and resources.  If you have a gmail account you can add his blog feed to your google reader, or subscribe by email.

      Nice guy, he has even mentioned me a couple of times on his blog <grin>.

      Joan

      On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 10:02 AM, Heather Jaremko <hdj@...> wrote:
      I got this link from Geneamusings.
      Heather

      --
      Joan Miller
      Luxegen Genealogy and Family History

    • Heather Jaremko
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2011
        Hello all,

        Just a quick e-mail to let you all know that the meeting for tonight has not been cancelled.  If you are planning on attending the meeting, please drive safely.
        Heather
      • Heather Jaremko
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 29, 2011
          Good morning all,

          We are planning the 30th birthday of the society and we are trying to contact past presidents.  I was wondering if anyone knows how to get in touch with Larry Gilchrist.  I believe that he moved to the Okanagon.

          Thank you for your help.
          Heather
        • Heather Jaremko
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 30, 2011
            Hello,
            I just wanted to let everyone know that I was able to come up with the contact information for Larry Gilchrist. Thank you to everyone who responded to my e-mail
            Heather