MESSAGE FOR ENG SIG

  • Ann Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2010
      I've lost my distribution groups so am using this way to communicate with the Eng/Welsh SIG.  We had planned to meet at 1:30 p.m. on Friday, July 23rd at the Reader Rock Gardens, however, I see in the Historic Calgary Week program that a bus tour of Calgary Heritage Authority Parks are also convening at 1:30 p.m. on July 23rd at the Reader Rock Gardens so I've decided to cancel the SIG meeting - if anyone would like to go on the bus tour (1:30-4:30) they should register at 403-263-5700 or reception@....

      Ann Williams