Looking for Surname Connections

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 1:34 PM
      Editor’s Note: Stuck in your search for a person, couple or family? Share
      your dead-end and maybe find a connection to those who can help. Members are
      allowed two free surname questions per publication year (by volume #).
      Additional surname questions and non-member requests are $5.00. Submit the
      surnames in your dead-end and give additional information, such as place and
      date range. Format/content at www.afhs.ab.ca/publications/
      HowtoWrite-Effective-Surname-Connection.pdf
      Email to surnames-chinook@...

      It doesn't hurt to try. Since we have hundreds of members with two free
      requests per year, I wonder why I don't have hundreds of requests for
      publication.

      Deadline for the October issue is August 1st.

      If anyone experienced success from their quest through Surname Connections,
      please let us know.

      Xenia Stanford
      Editor, Chinook, 2008 Winner of the National Genealogical Society Local
      Newsletter Award
      Email; editor-chinook@...
      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, Métis
      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564