RE: Descendant Tree

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 17, 2010
      Thanks for this, Charlie. I'm still playing around with the ideas. Once I
      get something to work to my satisfaction, I'll post something about my
      experience and point to an online portrayal of the result.

      Both you and Suddie had good suggestions

      Judith (Judii) Rempel
      rempel@...
      Family History: www.rempelfamily.ca