Historic Calgary Week Brochure

  • Christine Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 6:42 PM
      Further to Bill's email - not all branches of the Calgary Public Library have received brochures for Historic Calgary Week.   We do have a small supply here at the Central Library.  You can also contact Chinook Country Historical Society at 403-261-4667 and ask where else the brochures were distributed.

      Christine Hayes
      Community Heritage and Family History
      Calgary Public Library