Census change irks Red Deer

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      Sitting with my Mom in Red Deer on the weekend reading the local newspaper
      and found this article:
      Census change irks city
      Text By Laura Tester - Red Deer Advocate
      Ottawa’s decision to cut mandatory long census forms next year isn’t sitting
      well with the City of Red Deer.

      I went to see if it was online and here is the online version Published:
      July 12, 2010 11:21 AM

      http://www.albertalocalnews.com/reddeeradvocate/business/Census_change_irks_
      city_98256424.html

      P.S. We need some more contributions to our next issue. Deadline August 1st.
      Write something - how has the census helped you?

      Xenia Stanford
      Editor, Chinook, 2008 Winner of the National Genealogical Society Local
      Newsletter Award
      Email; editor-chinook@...
      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, Métis
      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564