HISTORIC CALGARY WEEK - July 23 - Aug 2

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2010
      Once more our AFHS enjoys an opportunity to link with the community at
      large.
      As a part of Historic Calgary Week (July 23 - Aug 2) AFHS is again
      presenting our
      'Genealogy 101 - Getting Started' at our Library
      Tuesday July 27 at 7pm.

      Full details appear on the brochure at
      http://www.chinookcountry.org/HCW%202010%20Brochure%20Final%20Web.pdf

      If you are new to the wonders of genealogy plan to attend our Genealogy
      101 presentation and also see what great resources our library holds.

      If you would like a hard copy of the Historic Calgary Week programme
      drop in to your local branch of the Calgary public Library.

      See you on July 27 or elsewhere around Calgary.

      Cheers

      BILL

      --
      "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors." - Edmund Burke

      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA