NEW WEBSITE FOR AFHS

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2010
      Hi Folks:

      After many months of hard work and long hours by our tireless Webmaster Dawn Kirkpatrick we are pleased to announce the launch of our new website  http://www.afhs.ab.ca/

      CONGRATULATION!   DAWN

      TAKE A BOW, FOR A JOB WELL DONE

      Note! Not all pages have been put into the new template yet. Dawn will be working on it page by page as she has time, but it will be much easier to update now that the skeleton has been set up online.

      If you can find any errors or see concerns that need addressing please send those comments to Dawn's support team. This will help Dawn focus on the remaining tie-in work.

      Bill Mumford      mumford@...

      Gary Gauthier    gary.gauthier@...

      Gord Hulbert      Gordon@...

      Bill Campbell      wacampbell@...

      Cheers

      BILL

      --
      "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors."   - Edmund Burke

      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA