Re: Free access to Canadian 1911 Census

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2010
      Not only free at automated geenalogy but a much.much better index than theone at Ancestry.ca

      Lois Sparling
      On 02/07/2010 4:36 PM, Don Noble wrote: Is the 1911 Census not always free at http://automatedgenealogy.com/?

      Don

      On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 2:12 PM, ANN WILLIAMS <astridge@...> wrote:
      As FFHS contact for the AFHS I received the following e-mail.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2010
        On 02/07/2010 7:19 PM, Lois Sparling wrote:
        > Not only free at automated geenalogy but a much.much better
        > index than theone at Ancestry.ca
        >
        > Lois Sparling

        I agree. And with a great system to add a second opinion.

        --
        Sincerely
        Peter

        Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.