Free access to Canadian 1911 Census

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2010
      As FFHS contact for the AFHS I received the following e-mail.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2010
        Is the 1911 Census not always free at http://automatedgenealogy.com/?

        Don

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2010
          Not only free at automated geenalogy but a much.much better index than theone at Ancestry.ca

          Lois Sparling
          On 02/07/2010 4:36 PM, Don Noble wrote: Is the 1911 Census not always free at http://automatedgenealogy.com/?

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2010
            On 02/07/2010 7:19 PM, Lois Sparling wrote:
            > Not only free at automated geenalogy but a much.much better
            > index than theone at Ancestry.ca
            >
            > Lois Sparling

            I agree. And with a great system to add a second opinion.

            --
            Sincerely
            Peter

            Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.