Translator needed for German abbreviations from 1913

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      I found information in a book dated 1913 listing the important people of
      Vienna. I can read a modicum of German, but the abbreviations are beyond me.
      They seem to be the positions the people held as well as some personal
      information about them. So guessing at what k.k. means for example is beyond
      my ability to decipher!

      Please email me if you think you can help.

      Xenia Stanford