Fw: Maps go online

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2010
      I thought you might like to see this e-mail from my husband.  He sent it to my gmail account and seeing that I have registered with my stopmotion-software account, I had to forward it to this account and then on to you.
      Heather
      Date: Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 3:05 PM
      Subject: Maps go online
      To: Heather Jaremko <hjaremko@...>

      Five centuries of North Carolina maps posted online - hopefully others will post their maps as well.

      Andy