Hello

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2010
      Hello all,

      I am sending this e-mail to say a huge thank you to all those who are donating door prizes for the October 16th special event.  I and the rest of the planning committee really appreciate your help.

      Sincerely,
      Heather Jaremko
      Chair of Special Events Committee
      Alberta Family Histories Society
    • Heather Jaremko
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010
        Hello all,

        As I will not be at the monthly meeting on December 6th, I am taking this time to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and all the best in 2011.
        Heather Jaremko