FREE ACCESS 'FIND MY PAST"

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12 11:47 AM
      The Federation of Family History Societies sent an e-mail this morning advising that access to "Find My Past" is free whenever England plays football at the World Cup. This includes the 1911 census etc. Free access is believed to start half an hour before kickoff and last for 3 hours. You have to register but no credit card required. England is on the field right now (12:47) so check it out. Lets hope England has lots more games!

      Ann Williams