Re: .max file extension

  • Carol Lylyk
    Message 1 of 6 , May 26, 2010
      Hi Phil, someone else suggested those 2 programs as well. Hopefully she can save it as something else that I can open as I don't
      want to add any other program onto my computer - it is slow enough as it is.

      Thanks for your help though,

      Carol
      Message 2 of 6 , May 26, 2010
        Some how I have gotten onto your email list.  This has just started to come.  Please remove my name & email address from your list.
        Thanks