IRISH 1901 CENSUS

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2010

      As AFHS contact I have received the following from the FFHS (Federation of Family History Societies).

      The National Archives of Ireland has announced that the 1901 Census details will be freely available for viewing on its website from 3 June.  See http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie/about/futureplans.html for more details.

      Roger Lewry

      FFHS Archives Liaison

      archives.liaison@...

      The Federation of Family History Societies is a Company Limited by Guarantee

      Company Number 2930189 (England & Wales) - Registered Charity Number 1038721

      Registered Office: Artillery House, 15 Byrom Street, Manchester, England M3 4PF