ENG SIG NEXT SATURDAY

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2010
      The last formal meeting of the English/Welsh SIG for the year is on Saturday, May 15th when the topic is British Humour, Folk Tales, Folk Music etc. We have one or two CDs and cassettes to play and more will be welcome.  We will also have a demonstration of a really good map website and will have the site running on all four  library computers.  Everyone welcome - especially if you have a joke to tell!

      Ann Williams