Fishburn United Church Cemetery

  • Heather Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2010
      Just a note to inform everyone that the Fishburn United Church
      Cemetery Index has now been added to our cemetery database on the
      AFHS website.

      Thank You to Volunteers (non AFHS members) Babette Jenson and Carol
      J. Gross who worked on this project last year and forwarded the data
      to Projects to be published.

      AFHS Projects will be publishing this material - which will include
      the photographs in either a CD or DVD format in the near future.

      Thanks again Babette & Carol

      Heather