FamilySearch

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2010
      Hello all,

      I thought I would send this e-mail to let you know that Familysearch.org has over 300 million names added to their web site since last month. When you get onto the home page, do part way down the page to where it says 300 million names and New Tools Help Genealogists. Click on this and it will take you to another page.  Once on this page to do beta.familysearch.org and click on that. It will then take you to a page where you can discover your ancestors.

      I have tried it and found family members on the site I did not know were there.

      Enjoy your serfing.
      Heather