Sherry Irvine's talk is now posted on the AFHS BLOG

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2010
      Hi all,
      I've posted Sherry Irvine's talk on Planning and Analysis on the AFHS blog.  Here is the link.
      http://afhs.ab.ca/blog/news/in-genealogy-success-is-a-four-letter-word/
      She included the websites and books she mentioned.  I've linked all the websites so click on the link to access.

      --
      Joan Miller
      PR committee
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2010
        GREAT!!

        Regards,

        Gord Hulbert
        Email: Gordon@...
        Home: (403) 240-4636
        Cell:    (403) 669-8384

        On 5/5/2010 4:48 PM, Joan Miller wrote: Hi all,