Re: Handout for Sherry Irvine's presentation

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2010
      Hi all,
      I'm the AFHS blogger and will let you know on dist-gen when I receive and post Sherry Irvine's materials on the blog.

      Cheers,
      Joan Miller
      AFHS PR Committee

      On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 9:51 PM, Marion Peterson <mlpeterson@...> wrote:
      Hello

      The turnout for this evening's meeting was larger than expected, so we ran out of copies of Sherry's handout. If you would like to receive it as a Word attachment, reply to me and I'll send it.

      Sherry has also offered to send some of her information to be placed on the AFHS blog, so check http://afhs.ab.ca/blog/ in the near future.

      Marion

      --
      Joan Miller