Handout for Sherry Irvine's presentation

  • Marion Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 8:51 PM
      Hello

      The turnout for this evening's meeting was larger than expected, so we ran out of copies of Sherry's handout. If you would like to receive it as a Word attachment, reply to me and I'll send it.

      Sherry has also offered to send some of her information to be placed on the AFHS blog, so check http://afhs.ab.ca/blog/ in the near future.

      Marion
    • Joan Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 9:31 PM
        Hi all,
        I'm the AFHS blogger and will let you know on dist-gen when I receive and post Sherry Irvine's materials on the blog.

        Cheers,
        Joan Miller
        AFHS PR Committee

        --