Handout for Sherry Irvine's presentation

  • Marion Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2010
      Hello

      The turnout for this evening's meeting was larger than expected, so we ran out of copies of Sherry's handout. If you would like to receive it as a Word attachment, reply to me and I'll send it.

      Sherry has also offered to send some of her information to be placed on the AFHS blog, so check http://afhs.ab.ca/blog/ in the near future.

      Marion
    • Joan Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2010
        Hi all,
        I'm the AFHS blogger and will let you know on dist-gen when I receive and post Sherry Irvine's materials on the blog.

        Cheers,
        Joan Miller
        AFHS PR Committee

        --