URGENT APPEAL! HERITAGE FAIR JUDGES

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2010
      Hi Folks:

      We received a call last evening from the organizing committee of the
      annual Heritage Fair which is scheduled for Saturday May 1 at
      Southcentre Mall.

      They are desperately in need of judges for the exhibits being presented
      by students from the Calgary area schools.

      If you have previously served in this capacity you will know what a
      rewarding experience it can be.

      The judges are needed to serve from 8:30 am until noon - a one-time
      commitment.

      If you would be interested please call Mary Ann Gaehring at 403-256-3704.

      Cheers

      BILL

      --
      "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors." - Edmund Burke

      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA