Re: AFHS Meeting - 03 May 10

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2010

      AFHS
      Presents

      Sherry Irvine

      (A well known author, teacher and researcher, visits us from Courtenay, BC)

      "In genealogy, success is a four-letter word"

      PLAN

      7:00 PM
      River Park Church
      3818 14A St. SW

    • ronalde@shaw.ca
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2010
        I will regretfully be out of town for this meeting and wonder if it will be recorded if suitable and/or handouts made available through the library.

        Thanks, Elizabeth Ronald