FAMILYROOTS May 8 - Posters at your Calgary Public Library

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2010
      Hi Folks:

      I know you already have May 8 marked on your calendar - a time to meet
      and hear Colleen Fitzpatrick tell us about her experiences with Forensic
      Genealogy.

      Our Calgary Public Library Branches are always very supportive of our
      special events and display our attractive posters on their bulletin
      boards. Once in a while they get overlooked, however. When you are near
      one of the branches in the next few days would you mind taking a look to
      see if the poster is displayed? If not, please speak with the Library
      Manager. If the copy has been misplaced please suggest that he or she
      call Christine Hayes at the Main Branch and arrange for a replacement.

      Oh yes, be sure to bring a friend or relative on May 8. memberships will
      be on sale.

      Cheers

      BILL

      --
      "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors." - Edmund Burke

      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA