Next Monday's Program

  • Christine Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2010

      We are very pleased and extremely excited to have Sherry Irvine coming for the meeting on Monday May 4 to present “In genealogy success is a four-letter word: PLAN!”  As she will explain, most research problems are not problems at all. They result from a lack of knowledge and a failure to plan. Building up a collection of useful facts and essential background is a key part of the research planning process. Using examples from research in the British Isles, Sherry will provide practical advice on establishing good research and planning habits.  Sherry Irvine is a well known author, teacher and researcher who comes to us from Courtenay BC.

      The meeting is held at the River Park Church at 3818 14A Street SW.  This is part of our regular general meeting so there is no charge for attending.  Bring a friend and join us.