Article in today's Herald - too bad it did not mention AFHS

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2010
      Calgary Herald, page D7 has an article by Kim Gray on "Growing your family
      tree" in which she says her mother says, "No time to talk . I'm late for a
      meeting with the local genealogy society.

      See
      www.calgaryherald.com/technology/Growing+your+family+tree/2923266/story.html

      Too bad it didn't mention AFHS, but perhaps someone can write to the editor
      of the section (acting editor Mike Bell). I have his information, if you
      want it.

      I would write but I am super busy with my business and also starting work on
      the next issue of Chinook. I wonder if Kim Gray is a member. If not, maybe
      we should send her a brochure.

      Xenia Stanford
      Editor, Chinook, 2008 Winner of the National Genealogical Society Local
      Newsletter Award
      Email; editor-chinook@...
      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, M├ętis
      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564