ENG SIG SAT APR 17th

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2010
      The English/Welsh SIG next meets on Saturday, April 17th 10 a.m. at the AFHS library.  Our topic is 'Wills & Maps' and examples of these from your research will be welcome.  We will also discuss new websites, research sucesses, problems etc.  Remember it's a good day to be at the AFHS because the library opens at noon.

      The SIG is coming to the end of its program - the topic for May is "British folk lore and comedy" - perhaps you have some recordings of comedians you could bring along or long-remembered jokes to tell.  For June, if there's any interest, we propose meeting at the tea house at the Reader Rock Gardens near the Stampede Grounds for a stroll in the flowers!

      Ann Williams