AFHS General Meeting - Monday, April 5

  • Marion Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2010
      The April meeting of AFHS will be held on Monday, April 5 at River Park Church (3818 14A St SW) from 7 to 9 pm.

      Our speaker is Marijke Kerkhoven who will talk about clothing styles and how to use these as clues in old photographs. It will be an outstanding and interesting evening.

      Marijke lives in Montgomery. Is there a member who lives in the  University area or Bowness who would be able to give her a ride to and back from the meeting? Please contact Rosemary at
      rosemary@...  if you are able to help.

      Rosemary