Gaelic lullaby help

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28 12:13 AM
      Hi,
      Does anyone know of this Gaelic lullaby mentioned below and can help?
      Thanks,
      Joan Miller

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28 9:23 AM

        I can’t help with the Gaelic connection, but it reminds me of a scouting campfire song we used to do with the boys.  For more information on that, go to:

        http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A13346886

        Jim Benedict

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4979 (20100328) __________

        http://www.eset.com