AFHS PUBLIC RELATIONS

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 8:51 PM
      Hi Folks:

      It is indeed a pleasure to welcome Joan Miller to our Public Relations Team (Committee). She brings with her considerable talent and experience for the benefit of our Society. Although Joan has been a member of AFHS for only 2 years, she has been pursuing genealogy for some 20 years and enjoys sharing her research with others. Joan is a published author with scientific, genealogy and photo journalism credits. She enjoys writing primarily about Canadian genealogy resources, news and views. Joan regularly offers summaries of genealogy talks and meetings she attends through her genealogy BLOG - www.luxegen.ca  We would be delighted to see other ladies volunteer to join our PR Team. There's so much we could do to raise the profile of our Society if we just had the support.

      Don Alexander

      --
      "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors."   - Edmund Burke

      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA