Census

  • Carol Lylyk
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 23, 2002
      The LDS Family Search site now has the British 1881, Canadian 1881 and US 1880 census on line.  Hopefully this is meant to stay there.  The Allen County Library site has informed me that it was an error that these were available on their site.

      Carol Lylyk

      ---
    • Rene Dussome
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 23, 2002
        Carol:

        > The LDS Family Search site now has the British 1881, Canadian 1881 and
        > US 1880 census on line. Hopefully this is meant to stay there.

        Definitely.

        The great thing is that you can search all three censuses simultaneously
        if you wish!

        Rene
      • Lois Sparling
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 24, 2005
          the original sender

          Bill S-18, the compromise Bill to release the 1911 to 2001 census after
          92 years, passed the Senate without amendment and is on its way to the
          House of Commons.

          Lois Sparling

        • Spencer Field
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 20, 2006
            The 1841 UK census is now online at Ancestry.com on the Calgary Public Library  E-Library. It is under *recent* on the bottom right of the first Ancestry screen.