April Chinook

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 4:35 PM
      Hi everyone,

      I received my copy of the mailed Chinook today. I was shocked to see pages 2
      and 31 with the boxes all over the page. When we reviewed the printed proof,
      there was no problem with those pages. We had just received another
      compliment on our journal from another genealogy society. I hate to think
      the journal has gone out looking like this. The Chair of Periodicals and I
      will deal with the printers on this issue. I just wanted you to know this is
      not due to the fault of any of the Periodicals Committee and is not
      acceptable from our printers.

      Xenia Stanford
      Editor, Chinook, 2008 Winner of the National Genealogical Society Local
      Newsletter Award
      Email; editor-chinook@...
      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, M├ętis
      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564