Burning your own CD's

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2002
      Gordon Hulbert gave a talk at the last Computer SIG on the avbove topic
      and I promised to get it into pdf format for placement online.

      There have been a few hiccups, but that's done now.

      Please go to: http://www.afhs.ab.ca/aids/talks/index.html, where you
      can either select the PPT (Powerpoint) or PDF (Portable Document Format)
      version. Note that the PPT version will load more quickly on most
      machines - but you need to have a free PPT viewer (plug-in or the PPT
      software) to read the file. PDF only requires a free plug-in.

      Thanks to Gordon for the excellent talk and resources. Thanks to Eileen
      McElroy for maintaining the Talks webpage.

      --
      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel, Webster

      and