'WHO DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE"

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2010
      Hi Folks:

      Sometimes it is hard to get good information. But, Charlie Aubin is on
      the ball. He has corrected my message from yesterday ---

      Hi Bill:

      I just checked my TV guide and it is on at 9:00 PM Mountain and not 6:00
      PM as stated.

      regards

      Charlie

      That's Shaw Cable Channel 16

      See you there

      BILL

      --
      "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors." - Edmund Burke

      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA
    • Joan Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2010
        Hi
        If you have Telus TV it is on Channel #52 at 6 pm. (very soon)

        Joan Miller

        On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 5:46 PM, william campbell <wacampbell@...> wrote:

        Hi Folks:

        Sometimes it is hard to get good information. But, Charlie Aubin is on the ball. He has corrected my message from yesterday ---

        Hi Bill:

        I just checked my TV guide and it is on at 9:00 PM Mountain and not 6:00 PM as stated.

        regards

        Charlie

        That's  Shaw Cable  Channel 16

        See you there

        BILL

        --
        "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors."   - Edmund Burke

        WILLIAM CAMPBELL
        CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA

        --
        Joan Miller