Sneak peek of April Chinook - Table of Contents now online

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2010
      Hi folks,

      The table of contents for the April issue of Chinook is now online at
      http://afhs.ab.ca/publications/chinook30.html

      I don’t have the proof yet so this is an early look at what articles and
      items are covered in the upcoming issue, which should be in the mail in
      enough time to be received before April Fool's Day.

      Thanks so much to everyone who contributed. If you don't see your article or
      item listed, it will be in the future. Too many articles, too little room.
      We are working on that challenge.

      In addition to those who contributed articles, columns or other items, I
      thank the trusty team of proofreaders, our assistant editor, our Chair
      extraordinaire, our secretary who wears many other hats, our mailing list
      coordinator and the many others who make the production of Chinook possible.

      Xenia Stanford
      Editor, Chinook, 2008 Winner of the National Genealogical Society Local
      Newsletter Award
      Email; editor-chinook@...
      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, Métis
      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564