April's program

  • Christine Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010

      Our program  next month will be a presentation on the history of costume with a look at how to date photographs based on  what the people are wearing.  The presenter has offered to look at the photos of some of the members so if anyone has a photo they would like to have looked at, please forward it to this email address:  afhsprograms@...

      If you don’t have it in a digital format, contact me at the above address and we can make arrangements.

      I’m sorry I forgot to mention this at the program last night.  I was wearing too many hats (and none of them a thinking cap)

      Christine Hayes

      Program Committee