Monday's meeting

  • Christine Hayes
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2010

      Hello,

      The topic of the program at this Monday’s meeting will be “Obscure sources from local libraries.”  Representatives from local libraries will present some of their less obvious sources for genealogy research.  Join us to find out about some of these hidden gems.

      The meeting is at River Park Church, 3818 14A Street SW at 7:00 PM.  Hope to see you there.

    • Christine Hayes
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2011
        Just a reminder of the general meeting next Monday (March 7) at 7:00 PM at River Park Church.  The program is none other than our intrepid Projects Committee who will tell us about the very important work they are doing transcribing and making available cemetery records, among other things.  The work of this committee provides data for genealogists around the world and is a cornerstone of the services we provide to our members.  Come and see what they are doing.  You may even be inspired to lend a hand.